“Great Sushi!”

Dining options: Reservations
Forked River, New Jersey
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Family run business. Mandee and her brother are very friendly and remember you by name. The sushi is wonderful and has a nice selection and specials! It is a bring your own which is also nice.

Visited March 2014

New Jersey
“A rare find- an Asian restaurant that does several cuisines well”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

It is hard to find a any kind of sit down Chinese restaurant in this area so we have come to Pan Asia several times over the last couple of years and have never been disappointed. They do Cantonese, Szechuan, Thai, Japanese, Sushi, and Hanan and do it well. I have never tried the Sushi but I think I will after the reviews I have seen here. The appetizers are all good and you can't go wrong with their sampler (I can't remember what they call it) which has more than enough for 2 people at a reasonable price. The soups are good and I especially like the hot and sour.It is always a hard choice among entrees but I like to try interesting things like the Thai sweet chili sauce which you can get with a choice of chicken or shrimp. If I had to complain about one thing though, it's that dishes that are supposed to be spicy(hot) don't come out that hot even when requested. The service is always prompt and friendly and it's just a great place to chill out and enjoy a great meal and a good bottle of wine (inexpensive because it's a byo)

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank nightowl6
Lacey
“Best I've had in twenty States.”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

If you are looking for fast food, go to McDonalds. Do you know in other countries people don't go to resturants hungry, and then complain because the service is slow? Go home and have hamburger helper you neanderthals. (google it if you don't understate you've been insulted). Most resturants are not for the "feeding trouth" inspired. Excepted for the buffets. Eat where you belong, I always say.
Also, to the "guys" who say it's not spicy enough. Well if they make it painful, you can sue, and they lose their resturant. (you(*). You can always ask for some hotter sauce from the waiteress. But honestly if wasabi is too tame, then try the wing shop down the street. People wanted to know what the food tasted like, not if was able to cut through your nicorette and the beer and the chemically painted american greased palate you call your tongue. And no you don't sound like a critic because you came up with a slight negative you (insert favorite word).
Otherwise you'd be using words like oaky, nuty, bitter & sour(yes they can be used as a positive). NOT it wasn't HOT enough for you. Don't waste our time.
Oh and Ladybugg whatever. Your guests' tuna was black because it's Blackened Tuna, you (insert favorite). Stay at the Diners if the ambience makes you uncomfortable.
Now, as far as the Pan-Asia is concerned. Stay away!!! I want to enjoy their fantastic food in peace.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent food, fantastic service!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We probably eat in or take out from this place about once a week and it's ALWAYS good!! Everything we've had on their menu is consistently great! The staff is warm and super friendly and it's a byob, love that!

• Visited February 2014
Forked River, New Jersey
“Good Food, Friendly Staff!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Consistently good food and friendly service. We are there for dinner 2 or 3 times a month. They remember what you like and sometimes we don't even have to place the order ourselves. Sometimes on a Friday or Saturday nite you may need to wait a few minutes but it is worth it. The sushi is very good and always fresh. It is worth it for us as we only live minutes away and given the lack of good restaurants in the area, this is one of our go to places. BYOB also - always a plus! My husband and I go but it is not really a couples/romantic place. it can be noisy and sometimes there are table of 6 or 8 and it is not hugh so there will be some noise.

• Visited February 2014