“Very Good Food”

Dining options: Late Night
NJ
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My wife and I were out shopping before Christmas and looking for a place to eat, we have always wanted to stop, we actually turned around and we are glad we did. Ok it was a Saturday night, we waited less then 10 minutes, had a very nice conversation with a young couple. We had a very knowledgeable server, who was extremely polite, what a pleasure. I finally decided on fish and chips and my better half had beef stroganoff. We elected to have salads not soup, that was the only mistake, the lettuce was wilted. But the fish and chips you would have thought came from across the big pond, it was the best I can remember in 40 years, and my wife's stroganoff was delicious, hot and tender. My only regret is it took us so long to patronize this fine establishment. We did have someone else's waiter who thought is was ok to lean on our booth while we were trying to eat, so choose your server wisely.

• Visited December 2013