“Great food, great location, great service”

Latitudes on the River
Ranked #41 of 54 Restaurants in Forked River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Went to dinner here with a friend recently. The atmosphere is really nice, right on the water overlooking the Barnegat Bay. The menu is small but that's a good thing because the food was fresh and excellently prepared. The presentation was beautiful, the flavors outstanding. This is an upscale restaurant, the prices are a little steep, but you get what you pay for! I would definitely recommend this place for any meal or special event. I plan to take my family soon.

There are newer reviews for Latitudes on the River

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Beautiful! It's like your on vacation! Beach Bar is amazing great atmosphere on the water under the palm trees, live music, great drinks, rum buckets, orange crushes, pain killers! I feel mike I'm back in the islands.. The inside resturaunt is beautiful as well with a deck bar that over looks the beach bar great views from everywhere here! Great service, great food, friendly staff !

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great day with live music! fun atmosphere! Great service! (thank you Nicole) Went for an afternoon with friends and felt like I was on a mini vacation.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I go to the outside areas quite often and find the food and prices good. The view of the river is wonderful making it a nice place to be. They seem to have difficulty making a hamburger to the correct doneness. Twice before I ordered medium and was served well done. On our most recent visit I again ordered medium and it arrived well done. I sent it back and the replacement burger was again well done.. I will continue to go to Lattitudes, but will stay away from the Hamburgers.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

On Forked River - nice beach bar (sand floor), upstairs outside and also inside restaraunt. Docking space is limited, we just got the last slip. Food is yummy, we had tuna crostinis, calamari in white balsamic with hot cherry peppers and a cod reuben. Drinks were great too. Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.