“Great Hookah Wonderful Service and Awesome DJs”
Review of Fire N Ice

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 1 north
Edison, New Jersey
“Great Hookah Wonderful Service and Awesome DJs”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been to a lot of hookah places and they never seem to completely satisfy me. The hookahs often get harsh and the atmosphere is never complete. Fire N Ice has a great new set up with really comfortable seating that is both intimate while also allowing customers to be friendly. I also love the service at Fire N Ice. The employees come around with fresh coals and seem to really know what they are doing. When my hookah is dying, instead of just replacing the coal they check the quality of the packing and really make sure that the hookahs are working to their full potential. While i haven't tasted the food there, the drinks are great and what is even better are the specials and deals that they have. I always love coming here with my friends after work because they never disappoint with the music and always have some sort of exciting theme or event happening. The place gets packed with a great crowd that isn't annoying on weekends too.

• Visited June 2013

Harrison, New Jersey
“Fire and Ice can get our money anyday. Food and Hookah ...”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Let me just say I love the food and the many hookah flavors. We went to Fire N Ice for my 36th birthday and really enjoyed ourselves. The drinks where AMAZING as well. What's not to love about this place, other than the bathroom? This is a must try if you are ever in the arena...

Pros: Food, Ambiance and Various hookah flavors.
Cons: Bathroom needs improvement, as well as soap.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Fire N Ice? Share your experiences!