“Good food, but the place could use some work”
Review of Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I ate here twice while in town and I did enjoy the food. However I was disappointed in the overall experience. The first time the place was pretty empty and several items were not available. The next visit, I went with the wheat wrap and was very disappointed when i found out that it was two inches smaller than the white wrap. So I felt a bit ripped off. IF they work out a few issues, this place will really be great.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Hey guys so this place is a great idea with okay food. Who wouldn't want delicious Mediterranean fast food but this place undelivered for the price. I wouldn't go again. Tried once.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I love the Kabobs so of the details need to be tuned but thmis newest addition addition to the strip mall.... They have a different group of flavors that you don't get at other place. The soup is just ok but the other items are worth a try.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Garbanzo is fast Mediterranean food. Basically you are choosing between chicken shawarma, steak shawarma or falafel and lots of toppings, hummus, salads, sauces, and whether you want it all in a pita or on a plate. They also have kabobs. I have had the falafel on a plate both times eating there. They fill the plate with lots of yummy additions that make it all a very satisfying meal. I enjoyed both meals so much that I decided to order a dinner for 10 from Garbanzo. My family loved it all from the falafel, to the homemade chips (they were a big hit) and it even came with chocolate chip cookies for dessert. Would definitely recommend this place for a quick meal. And for those of us who are vegetarian or vegan, it's great!