“Friendly neighborhood eatery”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Florham Park, New Jersey
“Friendly neighborhood eatery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good food with nice assortment from burger to salmon entree. Friendly attentive service reasonably priced.

NJ USA
“Quick Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Other than a short wait, maybe 10 mins, our order was taken and we were quickly served lunch! The food is excellent and nicely presented, definitely will return again!

Visited May 2014
Florham Park, New Jersey
“The worst place to go with kids.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Let me start by saying that my two boys (18 months and 4 y.o) are well behaved for their age. But of course they are just kids. They don't like to sit still and they don't keep their mouth shut.

The patronizing and rude behavior of the staff asking us to "control the children" and not "to be rude to others " made us uncomfortable to the point where had to leave.

If you are planning a family dinner with little kids this is not the place to go. Avoid....

5 Thank Tiffany1232014
Morristown, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Much better places”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Honestly this place is just ok. They offer some diverse choices but the food is not that good and the service is sub par. I live in the area and the Red Dog Tavern and Vanderbilts are much better.

1 Thank Kevin C
New Jersey
“Best Place in Florham Park for a burge and a beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I live in Florham Park and have eaten here perhaps 5 times. As others have said the food is only okay, sometimes even good. The reason to go there is the atmosphere - there isn't anywhere else in FP that you can have a drink with your meal unless you BYOB. I have enjoyed every visit.
I thought the veggie burger option was particularly good. On our last visit we waited at the bar for a table. I couldn't decide on a beer choice and they let me sample several different ones before choosing. That was great as I really didn't care for some of them and wound up with one that I really liked.

• Visited March 2014