“Best Place in Florham Park for a burge and a beer”
Review of The Thirsty Turtle

The Thirsty Turtle
Ranked #2 of 34 Restaurants in Florham Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I live in Florham Park and have eaten here perhaps 5 times. As others have said the food is only okay, sometimes even good. The reason to go there is the atmosphere - there isn't anywhere else in FP that you can have a drink with your meal unless you BYOB. I have enjoyed every visit.
I thought the veggie burger option was particularly good. On our last visit we waited at the bar for a table. I couldn't decide on a beer choice and they let me sample several different ones before choosing. That was great as I really didn't care for some of them and wound up with one that I really liked.

1  Thank NJ_Bettan

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have had lunch at Thirsty Turtle twice. It has a very very nice bar area and seating area is comfortable. The staff was pleasant and attentive. Unfortunately food is anything but memorable. Don't go for the food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service is always prompt and we've always had good meals here. They also just added some new menu items. Good for drinks, light snacks and a good meal. Everything from burgers, to pastas, to seafood, and appetizers, all good.

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are looking for a casual restaurant with great atmosphere and fun bar, this is where you will want to meet your friends. The menu has great variety from snacks to full dinners; burgers and pizza to fresh fish. The bartenders mix great drinks and are there late. Come on it and see your old friends in town.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We moved to Florham Park in 2013 and after trying all the local eateries, Thirsty Turtle has risen to the top as our "go to" restaurant in town. Whether it's lunch or dinner, TT has come through EVERY TIME. Their menu is varied enough so that locals like us won't get bored. We've tried at least half the menu and have not had a "miss" yet. Great selection at the bar, including wine by the glass. We've tried all the appetizers; they're wonderful, especially the Shrimp & Corn Chowder. We also like the salads, burgers, crab cakes and tilapia. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank GPBucket