“Love Qdoba!”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 34 Restaurants in Florham Park
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I love Qdoba and this is my choice location. Since it is my local Qdoba, I'm here at least once a month, and the staff is always so friendly! I always order a naked burrito (Qdoba-speak for a burrito bowl) and it's always sooooo good.

The one thing that sets Qdoba apart from Chipotle: THE QUESO. OMG so delicious!!!!!

Every time I come to this location the staff always promptly serves me and sometimes when it's not busy they even treat me to a cookie or something! Awesome people!

See you soon :)

There are newer reviews for Qdoba Mexican Grill

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Qdoba is known for its HUGE burrito's. The queso is very cheesy, slight taste toward fundido and the chips have a hint of lime to them, quite good. The "Craft 2" lets you pick two menu items and is a nice portion controlled option....don't worry it'll fill you up!

Pros:
Tasty, healthier option to other fast food tex-mex places
Priced right - you can eat a meal for about $7-8
Quick service
Awesome Cookies & Brownies

Cons:
Queso portion is a bit on the small side...but do we really need a bucket of queso.
Busy, lines can be long but move quick most of the time
Limited menu
Parking - In busy strip mall shopping center
Not open late

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I got vegetable bowl and they charged me to put onions on it, i mean common it's a veggie bowl. Food was okay..

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This is a good fast food alternative if you want to do something that you can create this is a good fast food option. They have a soup that you can add what you want to make it your own. Staff nice clean place and fast service.