Was there for a conference. The buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner were the worst I ever had. The scrambled eggs were so dry. I got an omelet from the omelet station that had a hair in it. The corn chowder tasted like freezer burn. I told the waitress (who was very unfriendly). After she spoke with the chef, she came back and scolded us and said it wasn't freezer burn, just that chef forgot to spice the chowder. Say what? As for the room, there was hair in the bathtub and they don't change the duvet covers between guests. I gave it two stars because the front desk staff was very nice and so were our waiters. Btw there is no convenience shop and the vending machine doesn't have items like Tylenol, tums, etc, only junk food. Even though the directory says there are vending machines on each floor by the ice machine, there wasn't. The only one I saw was on the first floor. Walls are paper thin as I could hear every conversation, snore, etc. of my neighbors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florham Park hotel & conference center offering lodging, business meeting facilities, wedding venues and space for special events near Morristown, New York City and Newark Airport in New Jersey. Dine at Social Kitchen or Vanderbilt's Bar & Lounge and take advantage of the hotel's variety of vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton Park Hotel And Conference Center
- Hamilton Park Hotel Florham Park