The room is clean and just the right size for the price. Front desk is helpful and approachable. There is no bell service on this hotel i wish the door has a sensor that will automatically opens. The restaurant is something that i don't like at all, THE SERVICE to be exact. They serve buffet breakfast from 8-11AM and while me and my family is still eating breakfast and we came late like 10am. Now it was 11AM already they will remove all the foods in the buffet table even if there are still guest who are not done eating. It is understandable that they will set up for lunch but PLEASE.. WAITERS, SHOULD ASK THE GUEST IF THEY ARE DONE EATING BREAKFAST OR WILL THEY STILL GET SOME FOOD ON THE BUFFET TABLE BECAUSE THEY WILL SET UP FOR LUNCH. They will remove the foods without letting us know. And employees will not greet a guest like Good Morning etc..
No free breakfast for the price of the room.
The tub drain is very slow, Furnishings are fine and the cleanliness of the room is just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florham Park hotel & conference center offering lodging, business meeting facilities, wedding venues and space for special events near Morristown, New York City and Newark Airport in New Jersey. Dine at Social Kitchen or Vanderbilt's Bar & Lounge and take advantage of the hotel's variety of vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton Park Hotel Florham Park
- Hamilton Park Hotel And Conference Center