Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Florham Park
Ballston Lake, New York
“Traveler”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Hamilton Park is a great spot for access by direct train to NYC. Convenient to amenities and good restaurants in Madison and Morristown. Bell staff, desk staff, and restaurant staff were all outstanding. The room was clean with good space and a comfortable bed.

Highly recommend.

Traveler

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Amy W, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
FDUalumni,

Thank you very much for the kind words about Hamilton Park! We are excited to see an alumni of our neighbor, Fairleigh Dickinson University, choose to stay with us and take advantage of our immediate proximity to the campus, NJ Transit, Madison, and Morristown. We value our relationship and partnership with local schools and hope to see you back in the future! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your next visit at Hamilton Park Hotel more enjoyable.

Amy Wickenheisser, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Family and friends ( 51 rooms ) stayed at Hamiliton Park April 26-27, for my daughters wedding.
Rooms were fine, staff friendly, courteous, however everything else was downhill. Stopped at front desk requesting towels and plates, never received. Biggest issue was the no show of shuttles for 60 wedding guests, and no one at front desk asked any of people waiting for shuttles what they were doing standing in lobby for 45 min. I spoke to hotel staff many times coordinating shuttles, only to discover this week they were never ordered. Still waiting for a resolution from management. This mistake cost me thousands of dollars. In my opinion, a hotel shouldn't be judged by it's amenities, Customer Service is number 1 for me

2 Thank JoyceP225
Maryland
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Hamilton Park Hotel for an entire weekend to attend a beautiful wedding. The food was delicious, and the setup for the wedding and reception was beautiful and to everyone's expectation. Upon arriving, hospitality was great. We were well greeted and staff were very friendly. The grounds were beautiful with all the trees blumming with colorful flowers.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor over the pool. It was not time for the pool to be opened, but people...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Amy W, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Sponky0725,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such nice things about Hamilton Park Hotel. From our entire staff, we are very pleased to hear that we had the opportunity to provide you with such a positive experience and please know that we truly value your business. Please think of our property in the future when you are looking to stay in Morris County, NJ or the New York Metro area.

Thank you, again!
New Jersey
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a crafting weekend. We were on the third floor. The room had 2 double beds and 2 desks. The bathroom has a tub/shower, with EarthSmart Shampoo/conditioner/lotion/soap. The sink is on the outside of the bathroom. The tempeture in the room was perfect for us. Loved the flat screen tv and the keurig coffee for the in room coffee. There is also a hair dryer. I found the towels to be a little stiff.

Room Tip: Do not book a room over the bar- it is extremly loud and noisy!
Green Features: Awesome! hang your towel up if you wish to use it tomorrow.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Merpaul,

On behalf of every department at Hamilton Park, thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about your conference experience with us! Our guest rooms with two beds and vanity sink work perfectly for a meeting or conference that requires attendees to share a room. We are very glad to see you noticed our earth friendly bath products, as well. Our commitment to our local community and ecosystem is steadfast and we will continue to push forward innovative practices to do our part to preserve this planet for the next generation.

Thank you!
Hinsdale, Illinois
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Compared to other lodging facilities in this area, the Hamilton Park puts on a big front without delivering any major distinctions in service, facilities, or offerings to justify the significant price difference it commands. The main distinguishing factors at this hotel are the room toiletry offerings, brunch type breakfast service, and the fully equipped workout facility (which rivals most hotel offerings). In fairness, I have to mention that the internet is also included. If these items are worth $60-$130.00 more per night, this is the facility for you; otherwise steer clear if other options are available.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
new jersey
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed at the Hamilton Park last weekend because my son plans to attend Fairleigh Dickinson University this fall so I and my family needed to find a hotel that we could stay at that wasn't too far from the college and to my surprise I found the HP in an advertisement from the college. It was perfect. I actually thought it was going to be a stuffy and snooty hotel but to my surprise it was totally the opposite. A business oriented hotel but with a homey and comfortable feel. I felt like I was known from a while ago. The staff greeted me and my family warmly and I liked that because that was the first impression that I got. I usually feel if a hotel is going to be worth coming back to by how my family is greeted and the Hamilton Park employees got it right. They are the best I've ever encountered, honestly. I would definitely go back with my family because of Jessica and Michele at the front desk they are truly aces in the hospitality business. Also Joan made us feel more comfortable and made us feel like we were already a part of the Hamilton Park family. This hotel needs to be recognized because they are truly catering to the guest needs . Thank you again, Jessica, Michele, Joan, and Troy. And Kurt I'll write about you in the next review. Thanks to all who made our trip worth the while. It's people like these that make you feel like you matter.

Room Tip: The fifth floor we liked and we also liked facing the middle the court yard. Or simply just ask the...
Manchester Township, New Jersey
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were lucky enough to get a room here during Hurricane Sandy. While they went to back up power they were able to provide comfortable rooms and more importantly meals!!! Bravo!!
We were treated very well under difficult circumstances and what could have been a disaster turned out to be an adventure. They have a great pool and gym facilities as well as a beautiful restaurant

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Westminster Hotel
Westminster Hotel
#1 of 1 in Livingston
The Westin Governor Morris, Morristown

Been to Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!