Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
$69
$114
$263
$229
HYATT house Morristown(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$199
Westminster Hotel(Livingston)
$169
The Madison Hotel(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$179
$268
$152
Best Western Plus Morristown Inn(Morristown)(Great Value!)
$144
All reviewssports barfront deskmeeting spaceoutdoor poolshuttle servicenice hotelhigh school reunionhamilton parkbuffet breakfastroom servicefree shuttlebusiness triphot tubmorristown areahotel staffnew jerseyvanderbilt
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a crafting weekend. We were on the third floor. The room had 2 double beds and 2 desks. The bathroom has a tub/shower, with EarthSmart Shampoo/conditioner/lotion/soap. The sink is on the outside of the bathroom. The tempeture in the room was perfect for us. Loved the flat screen tv and the keurig coffee for the in room coffee. There is also a hair dryer. I found the towels to be a little stiff.

Room Tip: Do not book a room over the bar- it is extremly loud and noisy!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Amy W, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Merpaul,

On behalf of every department at Hamilton Park, thank you for taking the time to write such nice things about your conference experience with us! Our guest rooms with two beds and vanity sink work perfectly for a meeting or conference that requires attendees to share a room. We are very glad to see you noticed our earth friendly bath products, as well. Our commitment to our local community and ecosystem is steadfast and we will continue to push forward innovative practices to do our part to preserve this planet for the next generation.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Compared to other lodging facilities in this area, the Hamilton Park puts on a big front without delivering any major distinctions in service, facilities, or offerings to justify the significant price difference it commands. The main distinguishing factors at this hotel are the room toiletry offerings, brunch type breakfast service, and the fully equipped workout facility (which rivals most hotel offerings). In fairness, I have to mention that the internet is also included. If these items are worth $60-$130.00 more per night, this is the facility for you; otherwise steer clear if other options are available.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed at the Hamilton Park last weekend because my son plans to attend Fairleigh Dickinson University this fall so I and my family needed to find a hotel that we could stay at that wasn't too far from the college and to my surprise I found the HP in an advertisement from the college. It was perfect. I actually thought it was going to be a stuffy and snooty hotel but to my surprise it was totally the opposite. A business oriented hotel but with a homey and comfortable feel. I felt like I was known from a while ago. The staff greeted me and my family warmly and I liked that because that was the first impression that I got. I usually feel if a hotel is going to be worth coming back to by how my family is greeted and the Hamilton Park employees got it right. They are the best I've ever encountered, honestly. I would definitely go back with my family because of Jessica and Michele at the front desk they are truly aces in the hospitality business. Also Joan made us feel more comfortable and made us feel like we were already a part of the Hamilton Park family. This hotel needs to be recognized because they are truly catering to the guest needs . Thank you again, Jessica, Michele, Joan, and Troy. And Kurt I'll write about you in the next review. Thanks to all who made our trip worth the while. It's people like these that make you feel like you matter.

Room Tip: The fifth floor we liked and we also liked facing the middle the court yard. Or simply just ask the front desk which is a good room I believe they are honest and will recommend which
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were lucky enough to get a room here during Hurricane Sandy. While they went to back up power they were able to provide comfortable rooms and more importantly meals!!! Bravo!!
We were treated very well under difficult circumstances and what could have been a disaster turned out to be an adventure. They have a great pool and gym facilities as well as a beautiful restaurant

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We booked this hotel thru Priceline (name your price feature) got 3 rooms for very decent price. Stayed here together with my friend and his family. We were very happy with everthing about the hotel. If you need a fridge in your room, there is a $20 charge per day. I asked for 1 for 1 day but they didn't take it after the first day and at first charged me for 2 days when I spoke to the front desk they credited me for that.
The closest Shul is 4.1 miles away so if you stay here for Shabbos the walk is about an hour & 20 min. The weather was great so we didn't mind.
Special thanks to Michele Adamo for trying to help me out to arrange a group stay although it didn't work out her help is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family