WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Florham Park
Manchester Township, New Jersey
“A port in a storm”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were lucky enough to get a room here during Hurricane Sandy. While they went to back up power they were able to provide comfortable rooms and more importantly meals!!! Bravo!!
We were treated very well under difficult circumstances and what could have been a disaster turned out to be an adventure. They have a great pool and gym facilities as well as a beautiful restaurant

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Monsey, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We booked this hotel thru Priceline (name your price feature) got 3 rooms for very decent price. Stayed here together with my friend and his family. We were very happy with everthing about the hotel. If you need a fridge in your room, there is a $20 charge per day. I asked for 1 for 1 day but they didn't take it after the first day and at first charged me for 2 days when I spoke to the front desk they credited me for that.
The closest Shul is 4.1 miles away so if you stay here for Shabbos the walk is about an hour & 20 min. The weather was great so we didn't mind.
Special thanks to Michele Adamo for trying to help me out to arrange a group stay although it didn't work out her help is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gefoorin
Ottawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We were in general fairly satisfied with this hotel that we got on Priceline. The room was a good size and clean. I was especially happy that they seem to care about protecting the environment, which is a big plus in my books! And the staff was very friendly.

The hotel is set up to host conference, so for our vacation, it seemed a bit big and hollow. And it was set away from the centre of Morristown (though only 5 minutes away), so we couldn't really walk out and find restaurants and shops (although we could have driven). We ended up eating at the sports bar downstairs, which was in its own right an interesting place to people-watch! The food was priced fairly cheaply but tasted good.

Overall we were happy with this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I went there just for one evening. Hotel was very nice in that they let me into the room even though the room was booked by a friend. Very comfortable bed and showers. If I had to stay in the Morristown area again, I would definitely stay there!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
kajencki33, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
SKCYCLES,

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We take great pride in our ability to make your time on property as comfortable and effortless as possible. Hamilton Park and all of it's associates would be honored to make our home, your home, while traveling through Morristown and Northern NJ area. Please think of us again!

Chatham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

The hotel is located in a nice suburban setting. The room was clean and comfortable. Because of its location, you have to drive or be shuttled to shops and outside of hotel restaurants. There was easy access to the interstate without the noise and traffic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went to Hamilton Park for a conference. The place caters well for conference participants, rooms are large with good desks and light. Internet well well, meeting rooms are large and well equipped. Food is plentiful and decent. Clearly a good conference centre and not just one of those minimum security jails that conference planners sometimes choose!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
kajencki33, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Viajeroabido,

Thank you tremendously for the kind words and opinions you have of Hamilton Park. We strive to be the premier conference center in Morris County, NJ and all of the New York / New Jersey Metro area and your feedback reaffirms the tireless efforts of our staff. Like you had mentioned, our goal is to facilitate and enhance the meeting process, not hinder. It seems as though we had accomplished our goal for your specific program. Please let us know if you do have any additional follow up or comments as it seems you do experience a wide range of conference locations and think of us again in the future if you are in the area!

New York City, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Well.. This is the only hotel in ALL of my many ,many years of travel, there was NO ONE to get my luggage at the front! The doorman just stood there, waiting for me to get closer with all my heavy luggage and then he slowly opened the door.. Without any words..unbelievable!! At the reception they were friendly but with such heavy Caribbean accent that I could barely comprehend. Hotel is spacious, rhough,rooms too..We had luch and the food was really good, above average fast food . But, again, the waiters need training in manners and work ethics. Sleepy eyed , slow and unresponsive. BUT.. For a real shocker-!!- I ordered a room service for wine. Again ,I had to ask for a manager because the person couldnt speak any understandable English..:-(( The manager never even heard about any cheese platter that usually go with an order of wine..??Anyway, when the person delivered Pinot Noir , he just put it there.. When I asked to open , he tried, broke the dry cork and I asked him to return it and get me anew bottle. he brought.. Wait, wait... a cheap wine with a screw top- no cork this time!!!!! I was stunned! $44 for this??? Is he crazy? I sent him back to bring me a regular House Cabernet Sauvinion , hoping it will be a normal cork intact bottle, but alas! He brought same cheap wine.. I just gave up, signed and noticed that I sighed an older bottle for $44 , not the new price for $33. Couldn't explain anything to him, due to his NON English.. , giving up again. This is the most incompetent staff I have Ever seen in a hotel business.Sad... As for buffet breakfast, the waiters were very nice, fast at filling up coffee, friendly. Food was so so.. Some things were from day before.. Almost no whole wheat, only white junkie bread. The best is made to order omelet, even though the cook acts as she is doing you a big favor.I usually don't write such lengthy reviews but was so shocked by this hotel, which is closer to a motel.

Room Tip: If you don't care how you are being treated by staff.., rooms are fine.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
kajencki33, General Manager at Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
WestchesterM0M,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Hamilton Park. I wanted to formally apologize for the experience you had on our property. We are in this business to serve, entertain, and pamper. After reading your review, it is clear that we did not accomplish any of those goals. I did want to assure you that extensive levels of training are currently underway in room service, as well as the Arrive Dining Room, to prevent any future service laps such as the ones you had experienced.

In regards to your comments regarding the wine and items on our breakfast buffet, I did want you to know that the second bottle that was brought to your room, screw top aside, was a significantly higher rated bottle of Pinot Noir. Our server was simply attempting to offer a form of service recovery for the inconvenience you had experienced. You also have my promise that every item we serve on our All American Breakfast Buffet is in fact prepared each morning, and no item is ever used from the previous days service.

We would love to have you back on property to show you why the service and experience you had is not the norm or standard for our property. We take great pride in the way we treat each and every guest that steps through our doors and we will continue to depend on the high quality of service that has made us so successful to this day. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions or comments regarding your stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Florham Park
BEST WESTERN PLUS Morristown Inn
Hanover Marriott
Hanover Marriott
#1 of 6 in Whippany

Been to Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!