After staying in a string of really crappy hotels on an extended business trip, I was thrilled to set my bags down for two nights in June. My room was lovely, and I can't tell you how nice it was to flop down (top bedding removed, as always) and just relax without hearing the adjoining room's rompings. The bath was lovely, great toiletries, and clean. French doors had a view of the courtyard and it was nice to open them up and get some fresh air. Beds were comfortable, but the room wasn't as cold as I would have liked it.
The bar had decent food-and since they are pharmaceutical companies nearby, there was a nice mixture of patrons. It was very lively the first night, with all TV's tuned to a major game. The shrimp and Caesar salad was very good, but their burgers were just okay.
The breakfast buffet wasn't included in my room rate, but was very good, considering some of the meals I've had along the 5 week plus trip. Plenty of fresh fruit, oatmeal, salmon, yoghurt, egg station, fresh juices, smoothies, waffles, etc and attentive waiters made it a rather pleasant way to start the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Florham Park hotel & conference center offering lodging, business meeting facilities, wedding venues and space for special events near Morristown, New York City and Newark Airport in New Jersey. Dine at Social Kitchen or Vanderbilt's Bar & Lounge and take advantage of the hotel's variety of vacation packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton Park Hotel And Conference Center
- Hamilton Park Hotel Florham Park