“Great beef noodle soup”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Midland Park, New Jersey
“Great beef noodle soup”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I co-worker made me discover this restaurant. Otherwise I would have probably not found it, considering also that the parking is small and at the back of the restaurant.

We have been a few times here and I always get the same: Beef noodle soup. It's really delicious. The restaurant could use some renovating but the staff is always friendly. Will definetely come here for lunch on a regular basis.

• Visited March 2013

Morristown, New Jersey
“Viet Ai is Pure Comfort Food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I just love Viet Ai. It is one of these wonderful hole-in-the-wall places that become a staple of your life. The staff is very friendly and remembers you, and the food is great.

I had never thought of food as being comforting until I ate a bowl of Vietnamese Pho. I really recommend the Pho with grilled chicken. I eat it about once a week, because I start having withdrawal symptoms if I go much longer. My husband really likes their food too, but isn’t quite as addicted as I am.

Try some of their “bun” dishes as well. I especially like “bun cha gio.” They serve a little bowl of fish sauce with it, but I also ask for a side of peanut sauce so that I can dip the eggrolls in it. My husband gets the “Bun Ga Nuong”; basically, rice noodles and vegetables with grilled chicken.

Another bonus: You can practice using chop sticks!

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, Pa
“Food Hits the Spot, but”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food is good and the staff warm. I have gone to this restaurant 3 times and will go back again. They SHOULD work on their parking area and the cleanliness of the restaurant more. Maybe they should move the entrace to a different location instead of entering from the back and having to go through the back/the kitchen area whic does not look presentable

• Visited March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, but horrible parking”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I love to go here at lunch time. It's only 5 minutes away and the Pho is wonderful! The spring are very fresh and delicious.
If you go for lunch, come early, since parking and seating is at a premium.

Enjoy!

New Jersey
“Vietnamese Restaurant”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I've eaten at this restaurant a few times - once at a reception and twice for lunch. Each time I was impressed with the menu variety and quality of the food. Service is very good also. The only issue with the restaurant is that it's very small.

• Visited August 2012