“Burger,burger on the wall who will be the famous of all”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Florham Park
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I am surprised to find that every thing is made to order and you had to wait until they cooked it and brought it to your table. My comment about the burger is it was very delicious made with fresh ingredients as well as the sweet potato fries that were seasoned with perfection.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

As others have stated, the burgers are very good but the fries need some work. Portions are way too small for the price. Also the hamburger buns could be fresher. Love the Hagen Dazs shakes. Expensive for a burger place. Better value and larger portions at Five Guys.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've been to many Smashburgers around the state and this is a pretty good one. The food taste great and the service is good to. They are pretty quick even with long lines out the door. My only complaint is that their fries aren't as good as the other locations I've been to - they also give you less fries than the other locations.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was there with two other people and we all enjoyed our burgers but avoid the fries pickles not good and dry. You can make your own burger or order one of the favorites listed.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Smashburger is a pretty good "high end" fast food chain. From repeated visits, I found that the burgers and the fries were decent but a little on the greasy side and not as good as the comparably priced products sold at Five Guys (closest one is in Madison, NJ) But, through repeated visits where I sampled different items on the menu, I ended up finding the right combination which is entirely satisfying. My perfect SB meal consists of the spicy baja grilled chicken, which is moist chicken with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onion, spicy chipotle mayo and toped with fresh jalapeno slices on a spicy chipotle bun. For my side, I select the always satisfying beefy chili which is made of chunks of roast beef, jalapeno pepper slices and grated cheddar cheese. Finally, nothing soothes spiciness like a delicious SB classic chocolate milkshake. As long as they don't mess with their fast food perfection, I'll always be coming back.