“Good burgers but the fries are weak”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Florham Park
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orange County, California
“Good burgers but the fries are weak”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've been to many Smashburgers around the state and this is a pretty good one. The food taste great and the service is good to. They are pretty quick even with long lines out the door. My only complaint is that their fries aren't as good as the other locations I've been to - they also give you less fries than the other locations.

Visited September 2012

Linden, New Jersey
“Really good burgers”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I was there with two other people and we all enjoyed our burgers but avoid the fries pickles not good and dry. You can make your own burger or order one of the favorites listed.

• Visited April 2012
Springfield, New Jersey
“unlock your perfect SB meal”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Smashburger is a pretty good "high end" fast food chain. From repeated visits, I found that the burgers and the fries were decent but a little on the greasy side and not as good as the comparably priced products sold at Five Guys (closest one is in Madison, NJ) But, through repeated visits where I sampled different items on the menu, I ended up finding the right combination which is entirely satisfying. My perfect SB meal consists of the spicy baja grilled chicken, which is moist chicken with pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onion, spicy chipotle mayo and toped with fresh jalapeno slices on a spicy chipotle bun. For my side, I select the always satisfying beefy chili which is made of chunks of roast beef, jalapeno pepper slices and grated cheddar cheese. Finally, nothing soothes spiciness like a delicious SB classic chocolate milkshake. As long as they don't mess with their fast food perfection, I'll always be coming back.

Visited July 2012
Madison, New Jersey
“good for everyone”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

There's something for everyone in the family here. I personally like the Cobb Salad with a burger instead of chicken.

Visited February 2012
Morristown, New Jersey
“My favorite lunch meeting spot!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

HUGE salad and great sandwiches! All of the food is good and free drink refills.

Visited February 2012