“Unimpressive experience overall.”

Dining options: Reservations
NJ
“Unimpressive experience overall.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The veal was chewy, the pizza didn't taste at all like brick oven (bad sauce and bad crust), the service was incredibly slow. The atmosphere was flat. Just a big square room without much personality. On a positive note, the host was very nice and the waitress was nice too---just incredibly slow.

• Visited June 2013

Midland Park, New Jersey
“Decent Italian food”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Been here a few times for lunch and dinner, usually for business. Service was always on point and friendly. The food is quite good; I tried both Pizza and Pasta. And the menu has a big selection of dishes, so there is enough to chose from. One other positive point: They can easily accomodate bigger groups both from a space and service perspective. Don't forget to BYOB.

Visited March 2013
New Jersey
“good food and good price”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

brick oven salmon is very tasty and have never been disappointed with the food. A little higher priced than Nonna's but a nicer fell if you are going out with adults

Visited March 2013
new jersey
“Best mushroom I have ever had”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Only visited one time. The grilled portabella mushroom appetizer was so yummy I have dreamt about it ever day since. It might be the best thing I have ever eaten. The antipasto salad was also off the charts delicious! I cannot wait to get back! Saturday night ridiculous line and hard to park. I will go on a Tuesday next time. byo, seemed kid friendly.

• Visited January 2013
Dallas, Texas
“I got dragged here by a co-worker.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

My Co-Worker likes this place. I have now been there 3 times. Each time I am amazed at the poor service and how really bad the food is. I see that others have had better luck, but I WILL not go there again. This last time I looked throught the Lunch menu and nothing even sounded good. I ordered a Philly Cheese Steak... What I got was a small amount of grey meat, uncooked / ungrilled onions w/ uncooked / ungrilled red peppers with what they swear is not canned cheese sauce on it. I am convinced it is. It tasted horrid. I asked them to take it back, they argued with me, but finally took it back. I ended up with a soggy thin crust pizza that you could just lift and watch pools of greas drip off. I ate some of it, but it mostly tasted like salt and grease because of the cheap ingredients.

• Visited December 2012