“Good”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Who Wants Coffee
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Good Place for having a snack with a cup of coffee after long day in the liberty village. and very good muffin

Reviewed March 12, 2011

I was teetering between two- and three-stars but the more I digest it (pun intended), the more I settle on two. I was hoping for better but this was strictly mediocre. I got a balsamic chicken panino--very pricy, mind you--and it was really disappointing. I won't get into details (it wasn't unappetizing, that's not what I intend) but I know what a good panino should be and this doesn't rank. Maybe there other foods are better but I'm not convinced. Even a chain fast food place like Saladworks can serve up a better panino and for a similar price! I only hope that the coffee is better.