“SUSHI”

Add it.
Reimei
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Half Price Sushi thursdays - is a must! you have to eat in but we like to sit at the bar and watch them make it - fun!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

A nice local Japanese Restaurant. I have eaten in the back with the cook in front of you style and in the front where you get a full menu. I love their sushi menu, my husband and I split 4 sushi selections, each with our soup and we were full. I know they try to please and are very friendly.

Reviewed April 30, 2011

if you want the whole japanese experience, quiet atmosphere, full traditional dress staff, this is the place in flemington. it's expensive, yes, but has more elan than the other local japanese places. the tempura was crisp and perfect, bento boxes lovingly prepared. haven't tried the sushi although my roommate said it was great. all teriyaki tried was very good. also haven't tried the hibachi tables. look for coupons to make this place a bit more affordable. the service was excellent. i would swear i had a fancy blue drink with my dinner here, but their own website says they don't have a liquor license. hmmm.

1  Thank pamelahowell