“Renamed...but still great food.”
Review of Max's Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Max's Bistro
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Elegant dining with terrific Italian fare. This restaurant offers outdoor seating as well as lovely indoor dining. The food and service we received with our large dinner party was exceptional.

1  Thank SandraVStockton

Reviewed May 27, 2012

It's not Max's anymore, it is now called Bistro 161, but owned by the same family that has owned this restaurant for years. It was okay. The service was horrendous. The food was good. I had chicken parmesan and the red sauce was fantastic, but that was the only notable part of my meal. Bread was stale and did I mention the service? Worse wait service I've ever had.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We walked here from the bed and breakfast we stayed at and had a lovely evening dinner. We ate outside during nice weather. Our waiter was great and the food was excellent. We would definitely go back if in the area again!

1  Thank DanielleA87