“Fairy tale wedding at Main Street Manor”

Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Flemington B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 15, 2010

Donna and Ken hosted our June 26 wedding at the main street manor. It was nothing short of incredible. Their attention to detail made our fairy tale wedding come true. Our guests are still talking about how perfect our wedding was. Donna and Ken are a pleasure to be around and have mastered the art of wedding planning. If you have any doubts, feel free to look at the pictures of our wedding on their web site!! They walked us through every step of the planning and helped us create a memory. I absolutely adore them!
The inn is simply gorgeous. There is no better setting for an intimate wedding. My husband and I cant wait to go back. Donna, Ken and Quincy feel like family!

• Stayed: June 2010

Reviewed July 13, 2010

My husband and I returned to his hometown of Flemington for our wedding reception. As an event venue, amazing! As a B & B, even more amazing! The rooms have such character and charm. Cut glass of every style, crocheted scarfs and breathtaking artwork adorn cabinets and walls. The homemade blueberry pancakes and french toast had our twenty-year-old boys raving! A wonderful place to rendezvous with the one you love!

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 9, 2010

Jonathan and I chosed the place at the last minute. When we arrived there, we liked there. It's an elegent and romantic place for the July 4th weekend gateway. While you sit in the living room, listen to the classic music, reading, chating and drinking, it's a heaven. The bed is very comfortable, we felt very relax and couldn't get up the next day. Donna, the owner can make the delicious breakfast and desserts, we missed it already.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2010

It’s always a treat when my husband and I have a little free time and can spend it at our favorite weekend destination—Main Street Manor. After returning from our 4th visit to the Inn, it’s hard to believe that any stay could be better than the last—but it always is. We consistently receive stellar service and warm hospitality from innkeepers Donna and Ken. Despite the heat wave we’ve been having in the area, our room was perfectly comfortable with air conditioning and ceiling fan, and the weather was just right for an evening of relaxing on the porch. Donna’s restaurant recommendations are always spot on—we had a great meal at Matt’s Red Rooster (our favorite!) and a casual lunch at the Sergeantsville Inn. The best meal, however, is the full home-cooked breakfast that Donna and Ken thoughtfully prepare with the freshest, local ingredients. It always leaves us satisfied for the entire day! There’s never a shortage of things to do in the area, but the Inn is the perfect place to do absolutely nothing if that’s what you look for! A visit to Main Street Manor will be memorable no matter what time of year or day of the week you visit.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2010

When you stay here, you are on cloud 9 !!!!! All of your needs are taken care of and then some. We felt really at home at the Inn and were treated like family. Hospitality comes naturally for Donna & Ken. Everything was casual with a touch of elegance and style. Breakfast was delicious as well as abundant. Homemade treats and beverages were always at our fingertips with "help yourself" casualness to it. A great location within walking distance to shops, and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2010

I stumbled onto this Inn in a last minute online search for an overnight getaway with my hard-working husband. I called to make the reservation by phone because I wanted a personal 'read' of the hosts. From the first phone contact Donna's customer-first orientation shone through and pulled me over the edge of indecision. Even on the way there I had a question about the room and called the Inn. Ken answered and was so gracious, he allayed my fears and assured me everything was going to be okay. Once there, my husband did not want to leave (seriously!), Donna and Ken are the quintessential host and hostess; they not only know hospitality, they live, breathe, and have fun with it. We WILL be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2010

It was a wonderful experience and I felt pampered. The Innkeepers were friendly and very helpful. I have food allergies and they make me a special breakfast. I would highly recommend this to all of my friends.
It was just the escape I needed!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
#1 of 3 in Flemington
Travel Inn & Suites Flemington
Woolverton Inn
Woolverton Inn
#1 of 1 in Stockton

Been to Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!