“Business Trip”

Ranked #1 of 1 Flemington B&B and Inns
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Business Trip”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Donna's service was outstanding. The room and bed were very comfortable. The bathrooms were new, clean and well appointed. Breakfast was fantastic and low key, just what you want at a Bed and Breakfast. There was plenty of space to relax at the inn. There was a cozy living room where I was able to relax with a glass of complementary red wine and work on my computer. If you are conducting business in or around the Fleminton NJ area, I highly recommend Main Streen Manor over any hotel in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank chipamrein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Massapequa, New York
Reviewed October 29, 2012

What a wonderful place to go. The rooms are beautiful. Ken and Donna are such nice people. You feel like you are home. They are such warm people. The breakfast was delicious. If you have any special dietary needs they will meet them for you. It was just a perfect perfect get away. Thank you.

Room Tip: all the rooms are beautiful. we stayed in the forget me not.. with the claw bathtub..
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Recently I stayed at the Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast during a business trip to western NJ. I can't say enough about how wonderful my experience was - the room was comfortable and the property was just lovely. Breakfast was outstanding and I am only sorry that my stay was so short. Donna took great care of me and this was a wonderful break from my usual hotel stays - I highly recommend it if you are in the area!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent a week at the Manor recently and it was great. This was our second stay at the Manor and it was everything we remembered from our first visit. Ken and Donna are excellent hosts (and let's not forget Quincy!). The charming Victorian manor house environment sits perfectly along colonial Main Street in Flemington. The atmosphere within and without simply exudes comfort and no detail is overlooked in assuring the guests feel quite at home. Having grown up in Flemington, I know the area rather well and it is so nice to be able to "Come Home" to the Manor when visiting. And of course one cannot gauge any B&B without mention of the breakfasts which, in this case, very simply define the creativity of Donna's hand using local produce. All summed up....Fantastic! We would Highly Recommend the Main Street Manor to anyone exploring Hunterdon County and nearby Bucks County across the Delaware River. You just cannot go wrong.

Room Tip: The English Rose room has it's own private balcony/porch. But all the rooms are unique and attra...
Hammonton, New Jersey
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Just got back from spedning two nights at the Main Street Manor B&B for the Columbus Day weekend. My husband and I typically go to hotels, so this was a new experience for us. And, we can honestly say, we were extremely impressed and happy about our choice.

From the moment we arrived, Donna dand Ken, the Innkeepers, made us feel right at home. The Manor is impeccably kept and the aromas of Donna's baking fill the common rooms. There is a living room and dining room (both with fireplaces) and a library/sitting room where you can check brochures on local areas of interest, menus at local restaurants, read a book or borrow a DVD for use in the TV (which is in each guest room - not a common feature of B&Bs).

We had one of the smaller guest rooms, but it was very comfortable and well decorated. Donna includes some nice touchesd, like a journal for the room where you can write your thoughts, like all previous people who have stayed in the room.

The breakfast each moring was fabulous and was made with fresh, local ingredients. And there were always baked treats available throughout the day (e.g., a apple cake that I have to get the recipe for, brownies and cookies) in addition to wine and coffee.

But, most important, was the way we were made to feel like part of he family by Donna and Ken. When we first met I mentioned that I like to get some juice early in the morning (helps clear my allergies) before actual breakfast. The next morning my husband went into the butler's pantry to get some bottled water and Donna had put a bottle of cranberry juice in the frig with my name on it! Also my husband mentioned how much he liked the peanut butter cookies they had out (his favorite), and later that same day, Donna had a whole new cookie jar full of them (homemade)! I think it's the extra touches like this that really make the difference in your stay.

I would highly recommend the Main Street Manor to anyone looking to stay in this area. And, if you're a dog lover like us, you'll be glad to meet Quincy, their labrador retreiver!

Stockton, NJ
Reviewed October 2, 2012

A lovely B & B, lovely grounds, off street parking, very welcoming host. Breakfast was complete and the coffee just right. Bottle of wine from the local vineyard made available to us and a relaxed visit with other guests.

1 Thank linda z
staten island
Reviewed September 25, 2012

What a delightful weekend! We had a beautiful room in this charming and welcoming B&B. Our hostess and host could not have been more helpful! They even called us a few days before about restaurant reservations because they wanted us to have the best choices--and we did!

After a fabulous breakfast followed by some "exercising" at the outlets and in town, we spent a glorious afternoon on the commodious porch--playing cards, reading, enjoying the wonderful weather, maybe even shutting our eyes for a bit.

By the time we left on Sunday (after another glorious breakfast), we knew we had found a winner! Thank you, Donna and Ken and Quincy, for your hospitality!!!
Barbara and Ira

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flemington
Hampton Inn Flemington
Residence Inn Bridgewater Branchburg
Hampton Inn Clinton
Hampton Inn Clinton
#1 of 2 in Clinton

Been to Main Street Manor Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!