“Perfect lunch after Saturday chores”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #44 of 135 Restaurants in Flemington
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Wow! My first time here and I am very pleased. Little burger with one patty. Many choices of toppings, no extra charge. The Coke machine is unbelievable! Many many choices and flavors not available elsewhere. Well done.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Never heard of a 5 Guys before but now I am a big fan. The burgers are freshly cooked and you have a choice of a zillion toppings at no extra cost! Well not really a zillion but at least 10 or 15. While you are waiting for your burger to cook, 5 Guys offers freshly roasted peanuts to munch on. My husband must have eaten 2 cups of peanuts before dinner. The burgers are huge so unless you are really hungry order a small one. The french fries are fresh and overflowing. We usually split one order of fries. They also have one of those high tech soda dispensers. I had a hard time figuring out how to use it the first time! Now it's fun. You can mix and match flavors. Anyway, 5 Guys is definitely worth a trip is you are a burger lover like me.

1  Thank Theresa M