“Best Burgers in Town”

Ranked #41 of 127 Restaurants in Flemington
Flemington, New Jersey
“Best Burgers in Town”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Never heard of a 5 Guys before but now I am a big fan. The burgers are freshly cooked and you have a choice of a zillion toppings at no extra cost! Well not really a zillion but at least 10 or 15. While you are waiting for your burger to cook, 5 Guys offers freshly roasted peanuts to munch on. My husband must have eaten 2 cups of peanuts before dinner. The burgers are huge so unless you are really hungry order a small one. The french fries are fresh and overflowing. We usually split one order of fries. They also have one of those high tech soda dispensers. I had a hard time figuring out how to use it the first time! Now it's fun. You can mix and match flavors. Anyway, 5 Guys is definitely worth a trip is you are a burger lover like me.

• Visited May 2014