“It's Friday's.”

Reviewed January 8, 2008

It's Friday's.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed September 1, 2007

It never ceases to amaze me how this chain survives. Friday's invented the art of modern faux-friendliness where we, the customers, are supposed to feel at home because our server tells us their name when they arrive at the table. It also seems that the servers are a little too happy and bouncy (like they watched Barney the PBS Dinosaur a little too much when they were kids).

This type of ever-so-happy and oh-too-friendly service makes my skin crawl when the quality of the service is as bad as it is at this restaurant. We have been here twice and both times we have had problems actually getting the food we order. Don't pretend you know me, or like me, if you can't even get my order right. The same problem has occurred at other Friday's locations.

In terms of food, if you love a little steak or chicken with your salt, by all means run as fast as you can, you will be happy. This is not to say that the food here is any worse, or any better than any of it's casual chain restaurant competitors, but it is certainly not distinctive in any way.