“Won't Last”

Dockside Market and Grill
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went there last night & it was a hit & miss. Crab balls & dip, baby spinach & fried calamari were yummy but the rest of our meals were not. The grill cedar plank salmon had no flavor, the salmon & sweet potato cake was dry & the rice was bland. The lobster bisque soup was thin and the seafood platter was not worth the $22 price. We left hungry. The atmosphere was fine but the seats inside were very uncomfortable. Would not go back.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love coming here. The folks are friendly and the food is wonderful. Hubby got the steak and said it was just okay, but I always get fish selections and they have never disappointed! I love the little crab balls and the seafood soup is wonderful! My favorite is their Grilled Romaine Salad. I've had it topped with salmon and it was fantastic! Enjoy!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Just happened to see the sign for this restaurant and decided to give it a try. The decor was ... interesting ... more "surfer" than "oceanfront", but quite comfortable and casual; just what we were looking for. Our server (Fara) was really sweet and attentive. Had the seaweed salad appetizer (with the roasted beets) ... YUMMY! I could've eaten two or three of them. For my main course I had the fish tacos. Very good, and a large portion (I was only able to eat one ... so had lunch for the next day). My mom got the salmon cake (I believe that is what it was called); it was HUGE. She really enjoyed it.
I will definitely visit again! Can't wait to order another seaweed salad!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Why can't Flemington get a good seafood restaurant? Ordered the oyster special. Took way too long for food to arrive. Oysters were disgustingly dirty, and cold (was a fried dish). Took one bite and gagged. Had to spit it out. Toast was burnt too. Just terrible!

1  Thank R C
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Surfboards in Flemington! Only at the Dockside Market and Grill. Neat place to go for reasonably priced meals. Jeff, the Owner, is always greeting the customers with a nice smile.