“Best crepes in the area”
Review of Crepe N Grill - CLOSED

Crepe N Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Dec. 31, last breakfast of 2012 - Crepe 'n Grill was an excellent choice!
Quick service, pleasant atmosphere and the most delicious crepes. Overall, a wonderful experience.
We will be back in 2013.

3  Thank GoingPlaces579

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I want to give this place a great review because I want them to do well. Food is great. I love the cook. I just wish they would switch to counter service. Every other crepe place I've been to is fast and convenient. This place is slow. I'll keep going back though because its yummy!!

1  Thank whos_on_1st
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The place is a small cafe that serves salads, sandwiches and of course crepes. They don't own the microwave, and do not freeze anything. The place makes you feel like you are visiting your family - the owner & staff are wonderful!We've had 2 savory crepes & 2 sweet ones. They are very tasty and filling. Will come back for sure!
The only drawback is that it's kind of hard to find. I think their signs were damaged by storm or something.

3  Thank vmoroz