“A very nice coffee shop”

Cocco's Cafe & Gelato
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Flemington
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was here after a meal at a local restaurant. My friend had a cappuccino and I had the gelato. We both enjoyed our deserts. A very friendly place with an equally helpful and friendly staff. The flavors of the gelato are amazing.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Cocco's cafe' has good food but even better gelato! The homemade treat is worth the trip. There are always new flavors to try and you are treated to generous tastes before you select. The servings are very generous as well. Sandwiches and salads are also tasty. This little jewel is nestled in downtown Flemington. Parking is free, behind the building or street parking is easily found.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Just went in for coffee. I like walking into a place a feel welcomed. Staff was very friendly. Nice to sit back and relax

Reviewed June 19, 2012

So happy they've returned to main st. Great salad. Best gelato I have eaten anywhere.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

First time I went to Cocco's after their return to Main Street it was very good. However, I went back a couple of weeks ago and it had a very unpleasant overpowering smell of greasy burnt burgers and the gelato trays were unkept and had a melted look to them. I hope they return to their former goodness.

2  Thank Traveler27NJ