“Spinach Salad to die for!”
Review of Garden State Salad

Garden State Salad
Ranked #37 of 127 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: American
Description: A Casual Luncheonette featuring home made. healthy options. Also Home baked goods & espresso bar.
Ringoes, NJ
“Spinach Salad to die for!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My family and I planned at eating at the Shaker Cafe across the street from the Garden State Salad but Shaker Cafe was closed. We went instead to the Garden State Salad where I had a delicious spinach salad. I'm not even sure what all the grilled veggies were in it but I've been craving it ever since! Reasonable prices and creative salads give this little place my vote!!

• Visited May 2013

New Brunswick, New Jersey
“A Lovely little place”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

A neat cosy establishment with an amazing array of organic food options like salad and sandwiches. Would definitely return

• Visited May 2013
Raritan, New Jersey, United States
“Give this place a chance! Located right on Main Street.”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Sure, they have salads, but there is so much more. It's a cute little place with ample seating. The menu includes as many organic ingredients as possible and seasonal foods fresh from local farms. Even if you're not "into" the whole organic thing, it doesn't matter. The food is delicious with a nice variety of offerings. Give this small business a chance. The owner is passionate about her restaurant and the pleasure her guests experience from eating there.

Visited April 2013
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“My favorite restaurant in Flemington”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This small main street restaurant has quickly become my favorite in Flemington. There are so many healthy and vegetarian options and there are daily specials that are just as good as the regular menu. I have eaten in and gotten take out and every time I have been here the food and service was excellent. The ONLY complaint is that they are closed on Sundays.

• Visited March 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Got to look to find this one - the locals do!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had heard mention of Garden State Salad long before I actually found it. It is very hard to drive Main St Flamington while looking around, and this place is small. Hint- It is on the post office end of town.
The food really is freshly made, seasonal and/or local. This is NJ, so kind of hard to be all 3 of those things in the dead of winter... But they do seem to hit the freshly made every time.
Salads big and come with an unusual but tasty variety of ingredients. Last time I was there I has a chicken/avacado wrap that was really good, but best of all was the potato salad I chose for my side. It was made with both sweet and white potatoes. Yum!

• Visited February 2013