“When are you open!!”
Review of Garden State Salad

Garden State Salad
Ranked #45 of 129 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: American
Description: A Casual Luncheonette featuring home made. healthy options. Also Home baked goods & espresso bar.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The sign says BREAKFAST, they happen to have decided to no longer serve breakfast, but the sign remains. The owner seems to be very friendly and I understand that hours sometime change. So when I decided to try to a Salad for lunch, I was very underwhelmed. The price is in the fair zone, but the product was not. It was limp greens, vegetables that were marginal at best, but most importantly lacked taste. I feel that I could go to other establishments, maybe spend a few dollars more, but get a good salad, it is the stores namesake!

1  Thank Mark R
There are newer reviews for Garden State Salad

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This was our first visit and we were very impressed with the fresh salad we ordered. Good cozy atmosphere. Very good me. Reasonable prices with good menu choices.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Great, fresh food. Price is great as well as the staff. Flavorful, healthy food that I can,t wait to go back for! Nice quiet place to go for a bite to eat when you don't want to be rushed. They also have takeout for when you are in a rush :)

1  Thank karenkennedy617
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We have had some great meals at Garden State Salad. They have a nice menu with something for everyone. The daily specials feature in season farm to table fresh organic produce. There are salads and vegetarian dishes on the menu but chicken, steak and seafood entrees as well with many organic options. The atmosphere is casual but peaceful and you can BYO. It's great that Flemington has a place like this with fresh, healthy meals when you dont feel like cooking. They also do takeout. I encourage all to check it out and I think you would most likely return. I think its good to support local business owners instead of big chain restaurants and this little restaurant is certainly unique in a good way.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Very nice menu for breakfast and some amazing salads with very very friendly staff