“Snowstorm Nightmare”

Hampton Inn Flemington
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Flemington
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I heard about bad weather But due to being a florist I had to be at my store. I live on back roads and new the 22 mile trip was out of the question. Your staff secured me a room in minutes and I felt really happy. Thanks again!!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris O

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I needed a hotel for just one night and picked Hampton Inn Flemington NJ based on other reviews as well as a personal recommendation from a friend. I liked the location in Flemington as it was next to a small shopping center and also near a major intersection. I got there quite late but there was someone at the reception who was very nice and helpful.

Hotel and room were very clean and nicely decorated with coffee in the room. I asked for a king sized bed which was very comfortable, not too firm or soft. I did not partake of the breakfast included in the room price but the breakfast room was busy when I left.

The only problem I encountered was that it was not easy to find the entrance to the hotel. Perhaps because it was dark and I was driving by myself. Or maybe it is because signage in New Jersey is just bad all over. At any rate, I drove around a couple times until I figured out where the entrance was, which was between a couple office buildings. All in all, I would highly recommend Hampton Inn in Flemington, NJ.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Swissalpine
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We stayed here as a result of a power outage at our house. Can't go wrong with a Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful. We checked in very easily and efficiently. The room was clean and nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joy D
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This is a nice hotel, complimentary breakfast is good. Hotel staff is always very nice and helpful, and the hotel is clean. Pool is extremely small, and the hot tub is too as well as being only mildly warm.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Shelli B
Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were in town for wedding this weekend .. hotel and staff was wonderful. The King sized bedroom has a couch to relax. Internet connection was great. It is close to shopping and restaurants. We stay here every time we are in town. Has everything you need here .. we have even rented one of rooms for Mom's 75th birthday party here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Denise Q
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everyone working within the hotel went out of their way to make my stay feel like I was the only one there and my needs were most important! They changed my room when the TV refused to work and made sure I was totally comfortable with my new surroundings. I could not have felt more at home at a hotel than I did here at the Flemington, NJ Hampton.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Deborah L
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Friendly staff, great service, good breakfast, especially the oatmeal and coffee. Have stayed at this property at least nine times. Outlet stores a plus if you have spare time. Room is always clean and the bed is comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jill T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flemington
Hampton Inn Clinton
Courtyard Ewing Princeton
HYATT house Branchburg
HYATT house Branchburg
#2 of 5 in Branchburg

Been to Hampton Inn Flemington? Share your experiences!