“What a find!”
Review of 55 Main

55 Main
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Delran,NJ
“What a find!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My husband and I have been to this area a couple of times already but this was our first dining experience at 55 Main and all we can say is Encore! My husband had the Scallops entree and his eyes opened wide with pleasure at the first taste. I had the Herb-Crusted Lamb entree and my palate was doing a little dance at first bite. What also impressed me was that my food was hot even half-way through my meal. The wait staff were obviously busy, but attentive and very kind nonetheless. This chef clearly knows and loves his profession

Visited December 2012

“Fantastic find!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

An absolute gem in Flemington, NJ tucked away in a small beatiful town. I highly recommend this restaurant for the food and the ambiance. Service was great and the food was original and flavorful. Just keep in mind that you need to bring your own alcohol as they are a dry establishment. Don't make this the reason you do not eat here. The food is fantastic!

Flemington, New Jersey
“Dinner at 55 Main Flemington”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

would highly recommend 55 Main. Food is delicious and creative. Never had a bad meal there.
The chef did a home party for me this weekend which was fabulous.

• Visited December 2012
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“The Best Restaurant we found by accident EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My GF and I like to meet once every few weeks for dinner, she lives in Summit New Jersey, I live in Richboro Pa. We found on a map that Flemington NJ was a good 1/2 point. We Goggled restaurants and we found 55 MAiN. About 6 weeks ago we ate there for the first time and it was off the hook fabulous, the food, the service etc. A few weeks later we found a different restaurant that was the same money but the food was terrible. Tonight 10/26/12 we decided to go back to 55 MAIN. I can honestly say it was better than the first time if that's possible. It doesn't matter what you order, everything we ate both time was AMAZING. I had the Osso Buca , it was the best I ever ate. I said to Jill (My GF) as we were walking to the car, 55 Main ruin Osso Buca for me , I can never eat it anywhere but here ever again, because anywhere else would be a disappointment! 55 Main can rival any restaurant either of us ever ate at in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Las Vegas , California etc. Nobody paid me to write this, I just want anyone who is ever near Flemington New Jersey, 55 Main is a true New Jersey TREASURE!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank MINDY214
“Yup!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Passing through town we stopped here for lunch. Glad we did! Menu had nice selection... I narrowed it down to 10 choices and finally sweating it out and the winner was fish tacos! Fish tacos always seem to win with me! They were messy and good! just the way I like them! I opted for onion rings as my side. Co worker enjoyed her Thai chicken pot stickers. Place was comfortable and cute...but when I saw we were being seated in the back of the restaurant I requested front. The kitchen has a wide opening and the back of the restaurant was exposed to this. It looked like it would be disruptive to a nice relaxing lunch. Not sure why this is not blocked off...seems like it would be an easy fix. Oh well...glad we were up front! Overall...I like the place! Food fresh, plentiful, reasonably priced, welcoming and friendly wait staff...I recommend!