“Only remember that the wine was overpriced.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #74 of 129 Restaurants in Flemington
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Not a good sign when you look back about a month and can't remember anything to say about a restaurant except that the wine was overpriced. Hadn't been to a Chili's in years. Now I remember why. Uninspiring and boring.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Just recently I found out that all Chili's are not created equal. There are some that are owned by "corporate" and some that are private. This happened when I tried to use a coupon at another Chili's and they refused. Their menu was also different. The Flemington Chili's feels like a home away from home restaurant. The servers are friendly and seem to really care. No matter what manager is one duty, they always stop by to see if you need anything and are satisfied. The entire place just under went a renovation. The food is great tasting and it's reasonably priced. Most items are under $15.00 and the portions are filling. Whether you are a couple or a group of 10, this Chili's location makes you feel welcome. Believe me I have gone there when my children were less than perfect and the staff never made me feel unwelcome. Just know that during peak dinner hours or on weekends you may be waiting for awhile. This restaurant is pretty popular with the locals.

1  Thank Theresa M
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Let's see: a greeter without a smile or much ambition, a waitress that seemed like she was from the Stepford wives, two soup/salad combinations that took about 30 minutes to get..., lots of dirty tables nearby, servers who looked like they could care less about being there

Forgetabowdit! Chili's is NOT good. 25 Burgers is in the same mall area and the food is much better and friendlier

Good points: the server brought the drinks within 5 minutes and there were many tv stations so that we could watch a football game and another ESPN event at the same time. If it weren't for the tvs, we probably would have left because of the wait. Soup / salad combo is very good. They must have gone to the local organic garden to get the materials since it took so long to ladle the soup and make a regular salad.

1  Thank Janou J
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My family went to this restaurant yesterday. Decor and service was so pathetic! Margaritas tasted as if it was watered down. Overall food was terrible. Everything tasted as though it was already made and just reheated. What made it worse was that my kid caught a stomach bug after eating that.
Never ever again am I stepping into a Chili's restaurant again!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here yesterday for a late lunch. After an enthusiastic welcome we placed our orders. Our appetizer came out pretty quickly.. but then we were finished and we sat there for about 15-20 minutes before another waiter took our plates off the table. We then waited another 15-20 minutes for our food (chicken fingers.) Finally our waiter came over to our table and my boyfriend let him know I would like a refill and that we have been waiting for our food for a really long time. He said he was on break and someone was supposed to check in with us. Without apologizing he went and got our food that had obviously been sitting under a heat lamp for quite some time. I will definitely never go back here. The service was terrible and the food mediocre at best.