“Just Awful!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Columbus, New Jersey
“Just Awful!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here yesterday for a late lunch. After an enthusiastic welcome we placed our orders. Our appetizer came out pretty quickly.. but then we were finished and we sat there for about 15-20 minutes before another waiter took our plates off the table. We then waited another 15-20 minutes for our food (chicken fingers.) Finally our waiter came over to our table and my boyfriend let him know I would like a refill and that we have been waiting for our food for a really long time. He said he was on break and someone was supposed to check in with us. Without apologizing he went and got our food that had obviously been sitting under a heat lamp for quite some time. I will definitely never go back here. The service was terrible and the food mediocre at best.

• Visited June 2012

Flemington, New Jersey
“Same old fast food bland and institutional tasting.”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Good service and nice people its just that the food tastes like it has been frozen or stored way too long - the way it does on most of these chain places.

Visited March 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good tasting food ... lots of choices for children”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had never been to a chili's before. I was suprised out how much variety was offered (especially for the kids). I loved the food that I ordered (buffalo chicken salad). The kids thoroughly enjoyed their meals ... which makes it worth it.

Visited March 2012
Flemington NJ
“Poor food and attitude”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Food isnt great and when we had a problem with the check, the manager acted like it was our fault, and not the servers. The food is second rate and always manages to come back the next day. Save your money and go to Friday's

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not really into Mexican...”
Reviewed February 3, 2009

Not really into Mexican, but Chili's has good food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook