“Indian Buffet delhicious.....”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Nice presentation and delicious food. TANDOORI chicken always well done. Good selection, buffet varies from day to to day. FOOD is always fresh.

There are newer reviews for Taste of India

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've gone to this restaurant since I was pregnant, and over the years they've watched my child grow. We have dietary restrictions, and they are really great about them, always tell us what we can have at the buffet and make us substitutions if there is not enough there for us, and ordering off the menu is great too. The food is delicious-- this is by far the best restaurant we've been to in Flanders. And they are really good with kids, know mine by name and make accommodations, put up with a messy table (toddlers and rice tend to make a big mess together). They are also very good at making things non-spicy if you ask-- I normally cannot eat at Indian restaurants because they find it impossible to believe I cannot tolerate what they consider mild (my child is the same), but these guys get it and can do it. Great place!

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I've had a lot of India food in the UK and USA this is by far the best I've ever had its a bit slow at times but well worth the wait

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have only been to the lunch buffet, but I have been there many times. It is a great bargain at I believe $10.95. The food is very good with distinctive flavors. Naan bread is put in the oven for your table when you walk in. There is usually a chicken tikka masala, last time I had a chicken chili which was wonderful, It is a full all you can eat buffet. The saag paneer is also one of my favorites. They always have some tandoori chicken. The service is always friendly and welcoming. This is a great place for lunch when you are in the mood for Indian food. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Came here for lunch with two friends. Ate from the buffet. Food was delicious and hot. Very reasonable. Would definetely come here again.