“Real Mexican”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Flanders, New Jersey
“Real Mexican”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have enjoyed this restaurant since it was established.
We really enjoy Fresco. They have redirected to their Chester location. They are leaving Flanders in Limbo.
Anyway, the food is great and I reccomend it.
Marco the owner, is spectacular as an owner.

Visited October 2012

Lebanon, New Jersey
“Gourmet Mexican in a strip mall?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

It doesn't look like much from the outside but this family affair restaurant serves some of the best authentic Mexican food you will find. A hidden gem in a strip mall.. Only in New Jersey, anyway we loved it. Try the Guacamle it's to die for

Succasunna
“Authentic Mexican Dishes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was a pleasant surprise. Excellent selections on the menu, many of which one does not see in most Mexican restaurants. Small seating area -- take-out is big. But service is excellent, and you get to know the waitresses - always a plus.

• Visited March 2012
Succasunna, New Jersey
“I LOVE Mexican food, but I can't bring myself to go back to Fresco.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been there 3 times now, each time saying to myself "well, it was pretty bad the last time, but maybe they had an off day. It's so close to where I live so I really want to give it a fair chance." I can't remember what I ate the 1st two times, but it was bland and, well, unmemorable. The last time I was there, about 2 weeks ago, I ordered the crispy chicken tacos. You just can't imagine my horror when she brought out a place of STORE-BOUGHT taco shells, filled with chicken. On the side, there were chopped onions, cilantro and cheese for me to put on my tacos. So on top of being stuck with store-bought taco shells (really BAD QUALITY STORE-BOUGHT taco shells), I'm required to assemble the tacos myself?! Fortuntely, I had ordered a half-order of guacamole as a back up. Let's face it, it'd be really tough to screw up guacamole. But I remembered that it was a too chunky for my taste on my previous visits, so I asked the waitress if they could mash it a little more. When it arrived, the chunks were as large as ever, so the waitress clearly didn't care what I preferred. After assembling my tacos into the STORE-BOUGHT taco shells, I mashed the guacamole myself. One true test of a good Mexican restaurant is the salsas they serve. They've got the basic pico de gallo down (hard to screw that up), but the other 2 salsas they serve ("medium" and "hot") have very little flavor and are not really medium or hot. That's my last time at Fresco. I'm so embarrassed for them. No wonder the place is always empty.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank triciaburke
New Jersey
“Great Mexican food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

A great place for good authentic Mexican food! The owners are so nice and so is their staff. Feel chips and sauces.

Visited November 2011