“Fresh Beignets & Cronuts”
Review of DOCO The Donut & Coffee Company - CLOSED

DOCO The Donut & Coffee Company
Reviewed October 13, 2013

As you pull out of the Collingwood auction stop in for a big surprise.Hot apple cider with caramel,. Donuts , cronuts & beignets made to order.This is not fast food , this is not Dunkin donuts , I have learned you can wait up to 20 minutes for your custom made order & it's worth it.Drink your cider ponder the combinations which range from cannoli creme or bavarian creme or apple pie or bacon or french toast or another dozen or so options.
Cronuts are about 3 bucks , the donuts about a buck and the beignets are also about $1.25 worth it and then some.Ain't fancy , ain't high tech but it's all good in Farmingdale NJ

Reviewed October 1, 2013

It's a fried croissant!, ' nuf said! Fried to order with homemade glaze and topping combinations. I had an old school cinnamon sugar and a less traditional maple glaze with bacon. Both were delightful.Hot, molten sugar.At once gooey and crisp. Strong fresh cinnamon flavor. The maple glaze was made with real maple syrup and topped with freshly fried HOT bacon. It was as delicious as you are imagining. It is close to the auction near the 33/34 circle.

1  Thank JerseyGirl08527
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Finally decent donuts close to me in Nj and its not Dunkin'. My wife and I have been to tons of donut stores everywhere from Krispy Kreme in the Carolina's to the Donut Friar in Gatlinburg Tennessee to the donut plant in NY, fractured prune in PA, OB-Co's in point pleasant NJ, to Kane's in the Boston area. We love our donuts. It's amazing we are not 500lbs. Anyway I live about 2 minutes from DOCO and when I saw the sign that they would be opening soon I was excited. This place reminds me of the Fractured Prune I went to in Hershey PA area a few years ago.

As you walk in don't be surprised that you don't see any donuts. These donuts are made and fried to order so they come out hot. The donuts are cake donuts and they have over 30 different flavors to choose from. I took a picture of the menus and the flavors. Too many to mention. I loved and some of my favorites were the blueberry coconut, RT 66 was awesome, and just the Asbury rainbow sprinkle was awesome too. We also tried the stuffed donuts which are like stuffed croissant dough shaped like a donut. That is the best way I can describe it. I also took a picture of this. We decided to get it stuffed with Cannoli filling. It was hot and gooey. Awesome! The just plain sugar cinnamon and powdered donuts if you like more basic donuts are the best around. I could pound down about a half dozen.

The donuts are a little in the small size so don't be surprised. They are not your typical grocery store size large donuts but they are gourmet donuts. I highly recommend. It is a nice experience. I really hope this place last and makes it. If everyone supports this place it will make it. Unfortunately every pizza, bagel place, and deli before it has not made it. So the odds are stacked against them so if you like the place support it and tell your friends. It is a great donut so I hope it makes it and the people seems really friendly and nice. I wish the owners good luck. The owner has been a chef for many years. As you can tell I highly recommend.

2  Thank 3sons314416