“Worse experience ever!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
“Worse experience ever!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Horrible management. Not professional at all! Do not celebrate your party there!! I made a deal with them leaving a downpayment a month in advance and the day of the party the changed our room, price, and to top it all they made us pay before they served our food. Please do not go there! They do not diserve your money. BAD Service.

• Visited September 2013

New York City, New York
“Dont even bother”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Nasty , food is just bad . I have been at this place 2 times it is just bad , the fish has a bad smell and the drinks taste watered down , this is just an awful place , and they force you to valet your car I hate that. Also they have early bird specials , my good friend once told me always stay away from places that have cheap menus and early dinners and I could not agree more.

• Visited February 2013
Ridgefield, New Jersey
“Don Quijote”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The Service and the food is excellent! My husband and I always go there for lunch! My family always booked parties there too, good admosfere and the prices are reasonable!

Visited December 2012
Leonia, NJ
“Great food & great specials”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Don Quijote has great Spanish food with a great value in their lunch and dinner specials. You can get soup or salad, a large number of entree choices, flan, and a non-alcoholic beverage for only $10.95 for lunch. Only negative was that the piece of flan was minuscule. I have been there for dinner as well and have never been disappointed. They can also accommodate larger groups with no issues.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank CyprusMama
ft lee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awful Spanish restaurant”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Four of us had dinner there last night. It was my first and for sure, last time there. First of all, there was a huge party at dinner time, with noise that was unbelievable. No closed doors, just banging noise. They were out of different size lobsters, I guess, because of the party. The bread was the worst, the chips were stale. the seafood paella consisted of maybe 2 shrimp, 5 small scallops and 95% rice. The waiter was cold, unattached and just not good. I usually go to Fornos in Newark. Just thought we would try this one. How they stay in business is beyond me.

• Visited June 2012