“Don Quijote”

Add it.
Don Quijote
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The Service and the food is excellent! My husband and I always go there for lunch! My family always booked parties there too, good admosfere and the prices are reasonable!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Don Quijote has great Spanish food with a great value in their lunch and dinner specials. You can get soup or salad, a large number of entree choices, flan, and a non-alcoholic beverage for only $10.95 for lunch. Only negative was that the piece of flan was minuscule. I have been there for dinner as well and have never been disappointed. They can also accommodate larger groups with no issues.

3  Thank CyprusMama
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Four of us had dinner there last night. It was my first and for sure, last time there. First of all, there was a huge party at dinner time, with noise that was unbelievable. No closed doors, just banging noise. They were out of different size lobsters, I guess, because of the party. The bread was the worst, the chips were stale. the seafood paella consisted of maybe 2 shrimp, 5 small scallops and 95% rice. The waiter was cold, unattached and just not good. I usually go to Fornos in Newark. Just thought we would try this one. How they stay in business is beyond me.

1  Thank richard h
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We had been here twice and both times we did go early but chose not to each the early bird. Unfortunately the waiters were not unkind but not outgoing either. The fried potatoes were soggy, both times. The food was good but not outstanding.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

I usually go to Don Quijote very often. The fix-price menu is the best price/quality price in New Jersey. During weekdays, you can have more than 25 choices from the menu for under 10 dollars and it includes 1)Soup, 2) Main Course, 3) Dessert and 4) Coffee. Sundays the price rises to 15 dollars, but they give you a little bit more. The staff is courteous and very pleasant to deal with. They even have parking valet at you disposal. I would not hesitate to go back to this place again and again.