$142
$126
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Comfort Inn(Fairfield)
$134
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$78
$127
$112
HolidayInn.com
$95
$61
All reviewsthe breakfast areahard boiled eggswafflesindoor poolneeded a place to staybed was comfortablenew york citynice staystaff was friendlyclean hotelfree breakfastnycnjcerealcliftonwaynetarget
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I stayed here several times before but this time had to have been the worst. There were hairs on the bed that were not mine. Short little hairs! GROSS! dont know what part of the body those hairs came from but they were on the bed when I arrived. In the morning, the housekeeping was banging on the door way before checkout time waking me up!! So I called front desk and told them that I was under the impression that checkout was at 12pm. She said no its 11am, yet housekeeping was bangin on the door at 1030am. Nice. I looked at my confirmation email when I originally booked the room and checkout said 12pm. So I called right back stating this and she said ok you can have a later check out time. Why didn't she tell me this the 1st time I called when I said I thought it was 12pm? She never gave me that option so I had to call again. Very inconvienent and annoying. Oh and forgot to mention very noisy hallway at 8am. Lots of kids running and yelling through the hallways. So I had a bad sleep there.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2012

We went to La Quinta Inn Fairfield in August to escape the hurricane irene New York City that we had left without shelter in Manhattan. We came to this hotel by chance and was pleasantly surprised, spacious, clean, great beds, pool, and breakfast for under $ 100. Not a place to go specifically, but personally La Quinta left a good impression.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I checked in, customer service was great, even the over night staff, but morning staff, I asked a question and I felt like she didn't want to be bothered... Food was good! Only thing I felt a lil disgusting was when I wanted to get Ice, the ice bag had hair on it... Other then that everything was ok.... Oh and there was a crazy couple argueing when I was checking out, the cops where there and everything....

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is a fairly upscale hotel in a very dull part of NJ. There is absolutely nothing to do on rt. 46 other than shop at the endless shopping plazas and nearby Willowbrook mall. The locatoin is convenient for business travelers, the bus to Manhattan stops nearby. The price was excellent, $ 55 on priceline.The only slight drawback about his hotel is that there is a constant hum of traffic from Interstate 80, you can hear it in the room. It may be advisable to wear earplugs to sleep. Other than that it's a comfertable place to stay, with an indoor pool, hot tub, and exersize room.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Our plans unexpectedly changed, and we didn't actually need to stay at this La Quinta. But we were already on Route 3 from Manhattan before we realised we could have cancelled the booking. Like most La Quintas, the hotel is fine. There is also a computer in the lobby with a printer for printing boarding passes. It could have benefited from a fresh toner cartridge though. There is free wifi (Avoid hotels without free wifi.) Rooms are comfortable. Staff are polite. There is a Hoolihans and a Tex-Mex restaurant about 200 feet away.

Now, the problem: We had flights out of La Guardia. The route is direct enough - over the G. Washington Bridge. But the traffic was atrocious. A 90-minute trip took 50% more. Luckily we had left in plenty of time, so there was no drama, but be warned, this may be a decent location of EWR, but for JFK or LGA, find somewhere closer.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family