“Beyond Expectations”

Best Western Plus Fairfield Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Fairfield
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed one night at the Fairfield Executive Inn, but would have been happy to stay longer. The hotel was selected by my new daughter-in-law and son for guests coming to attend their wedding reception. What a great choice they made! The hotel was welcoming, efficient and very clean. I was concerned when we were assigned a room on the first floor, however, we heard no noise in our room despite a busy lobby and restaurant on the same level. Room furnishings were typical, but appeared pristine. One of the features that made this hotel a good choice was that the hotel provided shuttle bus service to and from the reception venue, which was about a fifteen minute drive. They provided as many shuttles as necessary until all the guests were transported.How great to know that everyone would be safe!
In the morning we gathered for buffet breakfast which is complimentary. They offered fruits; pastries; bagels; muffins;cereals; juices; coffee, and made to order omelets with a myriad of possible ingredients!
All this in a lovely, clean, well-serviced restaurant setting. This hotel exceeded our expectations and was very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank tlanj

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had an amazing time at this Best Western. The rooms were very clean and the staff extremely friendly. I stayed 7 days and most of the staff was addressing me by my name. I had lost my watch and the housekeeping actually called me within 30 minutes after I had left, giving me time to get back to the motel before my flight. Everyone spoke English (which is sometimes unusual in New Jersey Hotels). I plan on going back for the Super Bowl and staying at this hotel as it is only 15 minutes from the MetLife Stadium. I asked the front desk if there would be a shuttle service to the Stadium, they said that they did not know if they would yet. Make sure to try out the Restaurant, the pizza is out of this world and the free cheese bread is also great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank judy b
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It is a good location and the cost per night was not too bad either!
I had a great experience with exceptional customer care. It also meant a lot to me that the hotel was clean and the room was clean as well

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Kram2012
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very friedly and helpful and the breakfast was simply excellent. The cheese bread, specifically, is out of this world. I don't stay at Best Western's too often but this is definitely one of the higher end properties and worthy of the discerning traveler.

Room Tip: The Italian restaurant next door is also very good and worth trying
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Douglas S
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed two week ago for my cousins wedding, and I have to stay the place was great. I loved the fact that shuttle was offered to wedding. Besides having blast at wedding, overall NJ trip was good. The breakfast was also very good. Rooms were big and clean, my only complaint is that I wish we got a room on the backside bc the highway noise was a little annoying. Would def come back to stay and visit family tho!

Room Tip: Request room on the backside away from highway.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sally B
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after a wedding at the venetion. Room was adequate . A/c didnt work so kept door to terrace opened. Honestly was so tired after wedding went right to bed.. Its near tons of shopping and restraunts.. It was clean and staff seemed nice.. For this stay it was booked via a friend and we only slept then left.. But it was comfortable

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed one week for business and liked the clean sheets and comfortable design of the huge room. The TV was a little low and had to prop my head to watch the TV.
The breakfast was very good and they would make eggs to order.
The bar was nice! The Russian bartender was real friendly! Lol
The hotel restaurant was good but expensive.
Overall I liked this hotel and would pay the great corporate rate under eighty bucks. Shhhhhh!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joe W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield
#5 of 5 in Fairfield
Best Western Regency House Hotel
Best Western Regency House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Pompton Plains

Been to Best Western Plus Fairfield Executive Inn? Share your experiences!