“Excellent for a Best Western”

Best Western Plus Fairfield Executive Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Fairfield
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent for a Best Western”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I travel to NJ alot for business, and this hotel is one of the best Best Westerns you will ever find. The lobby is elegant, the lounge is great, and the Italian restaurant onsite is outstanding. I highly recommend the pizza! The rooms are a bit outdated, but they are pretty big. The free breakfast is by far the best free breakfast that you will ever get anywhere! A tremendous amount of baked goods along with an omelet station. They offer free Wifi, which is pretty standard for the hotels in this area, but the WiFi here is not the greatest. They have a fitness center and an indoor pool. The best aspect of this hotel is the value: You get a pretty good hotel for a great rate.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Joseph D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Sanborn, New York
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Excellent, excellent hotel - speedy check in, beyond comfortable beds... we slept so soundly! The complementary breakfast in the morning is one of the best I have ever seen - made to order omelets and a huge selection of food. Super helpful front desk as well, turns out we were a 30 second walk to a bus stop, which for about $9/pp and 20 mins (at 730am on a weekend) took us right to the Port Authority in Times Square. Loved the hotel and would definitely stay again if we were in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Christen1109
Rochester, New York
Reviewed September 23, 2011

Nice place in New Jersey right outside of Upper Montclair. Room was very clean, really good restaurant and bar inside the place, as well as a nice bakery located next door. I am staying there again next month when I go through again for another art show.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank dhglass
denver, co
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I was in New Jersey last week for my cousin's wedding, and stayed over at this hotel for two nights. Check in was fast, the clerk was courteous and efficient. I had a 2 bed room on the third floor. The room itself was nice, beds were soo comfy- I slept very very well! The hairdryer and iron provided came in handy. Overall my room was clean, quiet and comfortable.

My group and I had dinner at the hotel restaurant our first night there- the food was wonderful, however, it was fairly empty when we got there, and the waitstaff that weren't working stood near the front just kind of staring at us-creepy! Our waiter was efficient but rude, he seemed very put off when we asked any questions! The hotel also offers a complimentary breakfast buffet that had a good selection- muffins, bagels, donuts, waffles, cereal, and a basic omlette station.
This hotel also has a pool and workout room that looked well maintained, although I did not use them.

We did have one (minor, as it turned out) glitch during our stay. There was a very large group of people staying here for my cousin's wedding, and that afternoon, when most of us were getting ready, everyone's water shut off! Talk about a panic situation! I called the front desk to inquire, and was told there was 'a problem' with the water, and it would be back up soon. Though they were vague about what caused the problem, they did get our water back fairly quickly. We were probably without water for a total of about 30minutes, thank goodness!

My overall experience here was a good one, and I would stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Albany, New York
Reviewed September 14, 2011

One of the nicest Best Western's I have ever stayed out. The food is out of this world. One thing I noticed was how clean everything way.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2011

One of the nicer BW's I've stayed at. Clean and comfortable. The attached restaurant is overpriced for the quality and portion size, but worked in a pinch. It was actually kind of fun because of the incredibly cheesy bar act.

• Stayed September 2011
gatineau
Reviewed August 25, 2011

this hotel has been one of the best i have stayed in on my three trips to nj. the rooms are spacious and clean.the staff was very nice especially the restaurent staff. we had breakfast included and the choice was a little better than the average continental breakfasts elsewhere.we ate the first night in the restaurent and had a personal pizza which was big enough for two people with leftovers all for the low price of 17 dollars and it was tasty. the indoor pool was small but adequate.a good experience and i would definitely stay there again

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank adchar
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairfield
Crowne Plaza Hotel Fairfield
Ramada Wayne Fairfield Area
Best Western Regency House Hotel
Best Western Regency House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Pompton Plains

Been to Best Western Plus Fairfield Executive Inn? Share your experiences!