“They knew what I drank”

Ranked #12 of 68 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: In 1972, Houlihan's first opened its doors in Kansas City with an eclectic menu and energetic bar scene. Ferns hung throughout, artifacts cluttered the walls, tapestries made by San Francisco hippies formed the ceiling. It was hot.Fast forward a few decades. New inspiration. New menus. New soundtrack. And a modern, warm restaurant design with a prominent bar. Today, our company is built entirely around what the progressive consumer seeks in a restaurant + bar experience.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

They always had a beer waiting for me, because I did not want to sit in my room the whole time. Food was great and the beer was cold. That is all I care about. Enjoy this place.

1  Thank Summiter_88
Alex H, Public Relations Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We're glad you enjoyed your visit, and look forward to serving you again.

There are newer reviews for Houlihan's

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Originally intended to try the Mexican place next to Houlihans but that place was packed. The bar area was pretty busy. Bartenders were attentive. The food was pretty good and came at a good pace.. Exceeded my expectations as I never have had much luck with this chain.

Alex H, Public Relations Manager at Houlihan's, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We're really glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised. We appreciate your patronage, and look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This was my first time here and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about it.All of the food was delicious and cooked perfectly. The server was attentive and knowledgeable. I would definitely.go back again.I generally do not like chain restaurants because the food is usually sub par, but the food here was exceptional. A manager stopped by every table to ask how everything was which i liked because it showed that the restaurant cares about their customers.

Highly recommended!!!!!

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I used to love the fish tacos here..the last two times I came here the fish was bad that I couldn't eat any of it..after 2 times of that I never came back

Reviewed August 23, 2012

great food! nice people. love this place! we always come back here... dont go to paramus though, it's terrible!