“quick service”

Ranked #14 of 68 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: In 1972, Houlihan's first opened its doors in Kansas City with an eclectic menu and energetic bar scene. Ferns hung throughout, artifacts cluttered the walls, tapestries made by San Francisco hippies formed the ceiling. It was hot.Fast forward a few decades. New inspiration. New menus. New soundtrack. And a modern, warm restaurant design with a prominent bar. Today, our company is built entirely around what the progressive consumer seeks in a restaurant + bar experience.
Reviewed May 3, 2012

nice atmosphere, quick service. I loved the salads, they are large and enough for lunch.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The service was slow and poor. The food was gross, the fish and chips were in no way cod,in fact it tasted like the bottom of a fish tank. When I told the staff they did not seem to care . This is about the third time the food was less than acceptable.

1  Thank zicehockey
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Everything looks and tastes similar - no distinction in the food

Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I never thought to go to houlihans because we figured it was a bar-applebees-type hang out with bad food. But we met another couple there for a date night, unhappy the whole drive there thinking we'd eat bad food but we were pleasantly surprised! I got the grilled lemon chicken over creamy lemon pasta and sauce. My husband got pot roast over mashed potatoes and veggies. My dish was huge! And soo delicious, I didn't try his but he said his was great too! We will definitely put houlihans on our list of dinners out bc the food was great! The service however was terrible, waitress was never checking on us. The atmosphere is also very loud, we were seated right next to bar and it was difficult to have conversations with friends.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

stayed across street at crown plaza. food menu over there not to attractive for 8 year old. we walked over here for dinner. everything good, service good

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!