“Great restaurant”

Add it.
Merchant House Tavern
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I went the for Valentine’s dinner.
The MHT is really like 2 places in one. On the left of the front door is a cozy sports bar.On the right side is a really inviting, very charming dining room. They have a large room for big groups and for private parties.
Their menu is really interesting. The evening's specials were sounded fantastic. I had beef capriccio as an appetizer and main course special pasta – incredible good. My husband has scallops and steak, both dishes were fantastic.
The food was incredible, good big portions.
The servers we've encountered there have all been incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. The atmosphere is also very cozy and the service was fast.
The menu is all over the place from bar food to really good steaks and some contemporary twists.
We had a great dinner. Overall, a great experience. I'd go back next time

Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nothing special. Prices too high for average food

Reviewed October 28, 2011

What a great restaurant, wonderful food & friendly waitstaff. What more could you ask for. Will definately be going back....