All reviewsmediterranean grilllobby barfull bargreat restaurantcomplimentary breakfaston site restaurantfull service restaurantclean roomsnice hotelrehearsal dinnerroom servicewedding guestsitalian restaurantnew jerseyconvenient locationshuttle servicegreat place to stay
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Nice comfortable rooms. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. The safe and microwave are nice touches. Also having the coffee in the room is very convenient. The only drawback was the free WiFi was just OK, you had to pay extra to connect to the internet.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This was a very nice and clean hotel. Staff was very pleasant. Bed and Bedding was excellent. Pool was really nice. Comfortable water temperature. Hot tub was nice and clean. A nice assortment to choose from at breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

The front desk was exceptional understanding that I was there with my elderly parents to participate in my cousin wedding. The room smell of moisture or mold. There were bugs everywhere especially in the bathroom my parents killed roaches UGH only two towels in the room. NO utensils in an efficiency room I to tired to go on Don't start me in the complimentary breakfast

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
FFHIS, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Dear ursulas880,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay. We have tried to contact you twice in order to speak to you regarding these issues. Please call us back and ask for the manager on duty.

Michelle H.

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We booked a hotel block for our son's wedding. In addition, we arranged for the Rehearsal dinner the night before and a breakfast the morning after the wedding. We could not be more satisfied with the quality of our experience. All our guests remarked about the cleanliness of the facility, the comfort of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff. The dinner and breakfast were exceptional, fresh and greatly enjoyed. This hotel and its staff exceeded our very high expectations. I can't recommend it enough!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I moved from NJ to Florida almost 2 years ago and left my family and friends behind. That's a long time to be away from those you love, so I couldn't wait to fly back home to be with everyone. This hotel is perfect for me. It's not only beautiful and immaculate, it has a wonderful staff that makes you feel so welcome. The location is so convenient with great shopping and plenty of restaurants nearby. It also has an amazing restaurant on the premises, which I would highly recommend. The food is excellent! I won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo