If you ever stayed at a Hampton Inn you expect a rather vanilla property; one that meets your needs comfortably but with no frills. What a surprise walking into the lobby of this Hampton....absolutely beautiful. Nicer than most higher end hotels that I stay.
Staff from welcoming at front desk to house keepers were all helpful, friendly and they even smile and said hello.
Rooms were very clean. Dined at the in-house restaurant; while not 5 star the food was fresh and plentiful.
Highly recommend this hotel.
As with all Hampton's the breakfast option is weak; but once again the staff keeping the line stocked were very nice people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel features 154 newly renovated rooms, a state-of-the-art fitness center, an indoor heated pool with whirlpool, and free high-speed wireless Internet access. We serve a complimentary hot and cold breakfast daily and provide complimentary local shuttle service. Pets are not allowed at this property. Our in-house restaurant, Calandra's Mediterranean Grill, is located in our lobby and features a lobby bar. We serve lunch and dinner daily and offer room service. We have private meeting and banquet rooms that are ideal for corporate and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield Hotel Fairfield
- Hampton Inn And Suites Fairfield
- Hampton Inn Fairfield
- Fairfield Hampton Inn