Hampton Inn & Suites Fairfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Fairfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsmediterranean grilllobby bargreat restaurantfull barcomplimentary breakfastfull service restauranton site restauranti highly recommend this hotelclean roomsrehearsal dinnerfamily weddingnice hotelbusiness travelerthe staff was friendly and helpfulroom serviceitalian restaurantnew jersey
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed here for a wedding. When we booked the room we a king room but when we checked in we were in a queen bed handicapped room. The Hotel was booked solid that day for 2 other weddings so we stayed in our room. They didn't offer to adjust our room rate since we did pay for the King room so that was a little disappointing. Also the free breakfast buffet was not so good I've stayed at other Hampton Inn and Suites and have had pretty good breakfast but the breakfast here was just not edible. Not sure if it was an off day but once we left the hotel we had to go get breakfast we just couldn't stomache the one they offered. It's an ok place if you need to stay for a wedding but don't expect anything amazing.

Room Tip: they offer a free breakfast but it might not be that good stick to the cold stuff like cereal and muffins.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed here after a wedding on August 3, 2012. Check in was very quick and easy, staff were polite, and to our surprise, we were upgraded to a suite! The room was amazing, the size of three regular rooms, with a large sitting area and TV and fridge. Everything was very clean and well-kept. We visited another room, a different suite, that was very nice as well. The lobby seating area was nice. Breakfast in the morning was one of the best free meals that we;ve ever had in a hotel, premade cheese omelettes, assorted pastries, bacon and sausage, home fries, and a make-your-own waffle station. A great way to start the morning. My only complaint is that the bar near the lobby is outrageously expensive. I ordered 2 gin and tonics, and it was over $18! A vodka drink and a glass of white wine was over $20! I was completely shocked to see those prices. We would stay here again, but we would BYO.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank njdc5
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I've stayed here several times and haven't been disappointed at all. Clean and fresh and seems to always be updated.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I stay at quite a few Hampton's in the Northeast and this is the nicest I have stayed at by far. I usually do not review them because they are all very similar. The desk clerk was very friendly. There is a restaurant on the premises as well as a bar, both of which were very good. They even have a piano player in the bar/lobby area which from my experience with Hampton's is very different.

Overall every staff member was very friendly and I was surprised to have the additional value of a bar and restaurant on site which is very convenient for a business traveler.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BadgerConn
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Stayed here while attending a family event in NJ and was most pleasantly surprised! Very clean, up to date, and reasonably priced. A good value. The on-site restaurant is a plus, as is the pianist in the large, attractive lobby.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family