“delusion”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located in the Crowne Plaza Hotel
Description: Located in the Crowne Plaza Hotel
Reviewed November 19, 2012

well the place is nice, inside of the Crown plaza, but i've not ben very satisfied.
i've eaten with a NY steak, that was quite chew and the person with me took the tuna that was cold, very cold inside
the service has been slow, too slow.
the bill was expensive, so the conclusion is never again.
they could improve but the way is hard

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Varity of food display, service and how all the items on the buffet were fresh.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

warm delicious food with awesome service... Great vibe charming staff

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I ordered room service one night and had time to go to the bar the second night.I enjoyed the quesadilla and the skirt steak!!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

I`ve been to the chives multiple times and have had a nice experience most of the time. Today was frustrating though. My server (Jonathon) only had two tables, yet he only came to my table twice, once to sit me down and the other to bring my check. I ordered the bisque and emphasized that I would like tobasco with it, but he forgot and I had to ask multiple times. I finished my beer and waited for the server to come back to ask if I needed another, but that did not happen. Unfortunately, I don`t think I will be coming back to the restaurant soon.